Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lucero may refer to:
- Lucero (surname) a Spanish surname
- Lucero (entertainer) (born 1969), Mexican singer and actress
- Lucero (band), an American alt country band
- Lucero sheep, a Criollo sheep breed
- Lucero del alba, Spanish for the Morning Star
- "Lucero" (short story), fan-fic short story set in the RP1 fictional universe, by Andy Weir, and canonized into the 2016 edition of Ready Player One
- Lucero Olive Oil, an American brand of olive oil produced in Northern California
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lucero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.