Lucia Medzihradská (born 14 November 1968, in Brezno) is a Slovak former alpine skier who competed for Czechoslovakia in the 1988 Winter Olympics, 1992 Winter Olympics, and 1994 Winter Olympics. She studied Theory of Culture and Fine Art and is a photographer, graphic designer and creates artwork using digital and mixed media. She is also an artist with works on display with the Art of the Olympians.
- ^ Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Lucia Medzihradská". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 31 December 2012.
- ^ "Art of the Olympians | Lucia Medzihradska". artoftheolympians.org. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- Lucia Medzihradská at FIS (alpine)
- Lucia Medzihradská at Olympedia
- Lucia Medzihradská at the Czech Olympic Committee (in Czech)
- 1968 births
- Sportspeople from Brezno
- Living people
- Slovak female alpine skiers
- Czechoslovak female alpine skiers
- Olympic alpine skiers for Czechoslovakia
- Olympic alpine skiers for Slovakia
- Alpine skiers at the 1988 Winter Olympics
- Alpine skiers at the 1992 Winter Olympics
- Alpine skiers at the 1994 Winter Olympics
- European alpine skiing biography stubs
- Slovak winter sports biography stubs