Their Lucid 3-D spreadsheet was marketed by DAC.
Lucid 3-D was considered noteworthy at the time for being "the only major memory-resident spreadsheet available for the PC."
The selling point of the product was being "three dimensional. Any cell of the spreadsheet can contain a complete other spreadsheet that you can access with a single keystroke."
Another technical feature was what their ads called "not only minimal recalc, but background recalc"
The Windows versions could display "up to nine overlapping spreadsheet windows."
Data files were stored using the extension ".lcw" (Dot LCW).
- "Lucid 3-D". InfoWorld. February 1, 1988. p. 44.
Lucid 3D comes with a reference manual in the form of ... Lucid 3D can display up to nine overlapping spreadsheet windows
- "Lucid 3-D 2.x". WinWorld.
Lucid 3-D 2.x. Lucid 3-D, created by PCSG, Inc. and sold by DacEasy, Inc., is a spreadsheet program for MS-DOS
- "Lucid 3-D Professional Spreadsheet for Home And Office".
REVIEW: Lucid 3-D for Windows is easy to learn, takes full advantage of Windows, designed to make 3-D charts look good, and features over 50 templates.
- "Lucid announces Windows version of spreadsheet". NLA.gov.au.
- "About the Ezian Company".
In 1983, Redman was the founder of PCSG, later named Lucid Corporation, ...
- "LUCID CONFERENCE - MODEL 100 SIG August 3,1986".
Redman and Michael Stanford Co-founders of Portable Computer Support Group .. (PCSG)
- "Lucid's History".
... they incorporated as PCSG corporation (Portable Computer Support Group).
- Dac Software / DacEasy
- "Lucid 3-D VERSION 1.22". InfoWorld. January 16, 1989.
Lucid 3-D is the only major memory- resident spreadsheet available for the PC. The product was originally developed in 1984 as ...
- italicized is the heading of pages 2 & 3 of a four page ad published September 1988.
- PC Magazine, Sept. 29,'87/p.29, Oct. 27,'87/p.88, Nov. 10,'87/p.90
- "Open LCW files - File extension LCW".
.lcw - Lucid 3-D Spreadsheet. LCW file is a Lucid 3-D Spreadsheet. Lucid 3-D is a low cost spreadsheet program with several unique features
|This business software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|