Parrillo at 2008 New York Comic Con
|Known for||Fantasy art|
Early life and education
Parrillo attended art school in Catanzaro, a city in southern Italy.
Parrillo penciled the comics Vampire Girls, Coven 2 and Eternal Temptation, and also did the artwork on the series L' Empire Eternel. He has created covers for Skorpio, Lennox, and Lord of the Jungle.
His Dungeons & Dragons work includes cover art for Champions of Ruin (2005), and interior art for Sharn: City of Towers (2004), Monster Manual III (2004), Eberron Campaign Setting (2004), Champions of Valor (2005), Spell Compendium (2005), Red Hand of Doom (2006), Tome of Magic (2006), Player's Handbook II (2006), Dragon Magic (2006), Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (2006), Rules Compendium (2007), and the fourth edition Manual of the Planes (2008), Thunderspire Labyrinth (2008), Pyramid of Shadows (2008), and Martial Power (2008).
Parrillo's other print work has included the magazines Città, Color, and Lanciostory; the newspaper Il Cavatore; and stories and posters for publishing house Zero Press. He has also illustrated video games.
- "Search:artist "Lucio Parrillo"". Gatherer. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Lucio Parrillo". guide.supereva.it. Retrieved 2015-09-04.
- "Intervista a Lucio Parrillo - Torino Comics 2014 | Isola Illyon". Retrieved 2015-09-04.
- "Bio". lucioparrillo.com. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lucio Parrillo.|
- Official website
- "Lucio Parrillo : Pen & Paper RPG Database". Archived from the original on April 25, 2005.
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|