|Look up Lucius or lucius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lucius is a given name and a surname in various languages.
Lucius may refer to:
- Lucius (praenomen), a Latin praenomen in ancient Rome
- Lucius (band)
- Lucius, a performer in the English hip pop quintet KING
- Barbus lucius, a species of ray-finned fish in the genus Barbus
- Channa lucius, a species of snakehead, a fish of the Channidae family
- Esox lucius, known simply as a pike, a species of carnivorous fish of the genus Esox
- Ptychocheilus lucius, largest cyprinid fish of North America
- Rhamphochromis lucius, a species of fish in the Cichlidae family
Other uses of the name Lucius
- Lucius Hunt, Australian progressive alternative rock band
- Lucius Clapp Memorial, historic memorial in Stoughton, Massachusetts
- Lucius Knowles House, historic house in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Lucius Gleason House, also known as Liverpool Village Hall, in Liverpool, New York
- The Lucius Beebe EP, a 2007 5-song live mini-album by Trey Anastasio
- Lucius Malfoy, character in the Harry Potter novels
- Lucius Fox, character in DC's Batman comics
- Lucius, a 2012 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lucius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.