Lucius Aurelius Cotta
Lucius Aurelius Cotta was a name used by men of the gens Aurelia in Ancient Rome. They belonged to the Aurelii Cottae, a family who were the relatives of Gaius Julius Caesar through his mother Aurelia Cotta.
- Lucius Aurelius Cotta, military tribune in 181 BC with Sextus Julius Caesar;
- Lucius Aurelius Cotta (consul 144 BC), father of the consul in 119 BC;
- Lucius Aurelius Cotta (consul 119 BC), father or paternal uncle of Aurelia Cotta, the mother of the Roman dictator Julius Caesar;
- Lucius Aurelius Cotta, plebeian tribune in 95 BC and later praetor;
- Lucius Aurelius Cotta (consul 65 BC), son of the consul in 119 BC or his brother Marcus Aurelius Cotta.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|