||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Jered Morgan a.k.a. Lucky225|
Lucky225, a.k.a. Jered Morgan, is a Southern California phone phreak and white hat security professional. He is most known for his social engineering abilities, co-hosting internet radio show Default Radio and exploration and knowledge of caller ID spoofing, Calling Party Number (CPN), and Automatic Number Identification (ANI).
Lucky225 has been published several times in 2600 Magazine, K-1ine Magazine, Von Magazine, and other circulars. He's been mentioned in Wired, Hack Canada, and on CNN. As a privacy advocate he has written and spoken about how to do almost anything without using your Social Security Number. He's also spoken at several conferences, including Defcon and H.O.P.E.
- Default Radio
- Wired, an independent media source, has this article mentioning Lucky and the Default Radio boys, interviewed after a speech at Defcon
- Kevin Poulsen found the information Lucky225 had in 2004 new at the time
- rootsecure independently reports about Lucky225's K7 voicemail found in Paris Hilton's sidekick notes.
- Doug TV - An Internet TV show he was the star from 2004 til the end of the show in 2005. His last appearance for the returning of Doug TV was filmed in July 2007 which is said to be his last official time on the series.
- - How Good Is the Blind Hacker? Mitnick Weighs In, and FBI's Hunt for Lil' Hacker.
|This United States biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|