Lucky: No Time for Love
|Lucky: No Time for Love|
|Directed by||Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru|
|Produced by||Sohail Khan
|Written by||Radhika Rao
|Edited by||Sanjay Sankla|
|Distributed by||Sohail Khan Productions|
|8 April 2005|
Lucky: No Time For Love is a 2005 Hindi-language film depicting the story of two lovers in war-torn Russia written and directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru. The film stars Salman Khan and Sneha Ullal in the lead roles. The film was in news for its leading actress Sneha Ullal who resembles Aishwarya Rai. This movie is debut movie of Sneha Ullal The movie was a box office hit.
Lucky Negi (Sneha Ullal) is the quintessential dreamer, soft, beautiful and gentle. Her one big belief, that if you search from the bottom of your heart then you can find the rainbow, not just the rainbow but also the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. One calm "Petersbergian" morning Lucky's riding to school and calling on all her guardian angels to grant her a miracle, a tweeny-weeny, itsy-bitsy one putting it in her words, "Please God, make some miracle happen, so that exams don't happen today".
But sometimes our deepest wish can turn into our worst nightmare and that is what happens with Lucky. Her journey to school becomes her most desperate journey of survival. Lucky's bicycle has a flat tire, and she ends up almost being molested by a young Russian. Caught unaware by an unexpected wave of insurgency in Eastern Europe, Lucky tries to flee to safety. As the dread and fear overtake she meets a stranger, a fellow countryman Aditya Sekhri (Salman Khan). Aditya is smart, wicked, witty, charming and a true blue yet sophisticated guy.
Then begins an unforgettable journey from highways and mouldy cemeteries to abandoned theatres and icy snowdrifts. Terrorists strike out with bombs and guns and chaos breaks loose, the telephone lines are down and there is no electricity. A journey where violence and tragedy stalk them constantly and where there is little time for talk and survival comes only from being constantly at guard. As they march through savage ambushes and the icy wilderness of a foreign land, they discover the limits of their endurance, and more importantly love.
In the end Lucky and Adi manage to go to the airport where they are reunited with their family.
- Salman Khan as Aditya "Adi" Sekhri
- Sneha Ullal as Lucky Negi
- Mithun Chakraborty as Retd. Colonel Pindi Das Kapoor
- Kader Khan as Doctor
- Navni Parihar as Anjali Negi
- Ravi Baswani as Mr. Negi
- Priyanka Shinoy as Dhara Negi
- Vikram Gokhale as Ambassador Sekhri
- Mumaith Khan as Sunaina
- Meher Vij as Padma(Lucky's school friend)
- Rebecca as Naina
|Lucky: No Time for Love|
|Soundtrack album by Adnan Sami|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
- Music Label: T-Series
- Music Director: Adnan Sami
- Lyricist: Sameer
- Singers : Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Alka Yagnik, Anuradha Paudwal, Udit Narayan, Sonu Nigam & Adnan Sami
List of songs and singers:
|1||Chori Chori||Alka Yagnik, Sonu Nigam||05:24|
|2||Jaan Meri Ja Rahi Hai Sanam||Udit Narayan, Anuradha Paudwal||05:44|
|3||Sun Zara||Sonu Nigam||06:06|
|4||Lucky Lips||Asha Bhosle||05:12|
|5||Shayad Yahi To Pyar Hai||Adnan Sami, Lata Mangeshkar||06:27|
|6||Sun Zara (Ver.2)||Adnan Sami||06:07|
|7||Hum Deewane||Sonu Nigam, Anuradha Paudwal||05:04|
|8||Lucky Lips (Bulsoi Mix)||Asha Bhosle||4:48|
|9||Sun Zara (Instrumental)||-||3:42|
- Jai Mukherjee (29 September 2011). "Waiting to look like a woman: Sneha Ullal". The Times of India. TNN. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- "Saavn - Hindi Songs Free Download, Old, Latest, New, mp3, Bollywood Music, Online". Smashits. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- "rediff.com Movies: Bollywood box-office report". Rediff.com. Retrieved 5 February 2016.
- Anupama Chopra (25 April 2005). "Film review of 'Lucky: No Time For Love' starring Salman Khan, Sneha Ullal : YOUR WEEK". India Today. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- "Salman gets lucky at the box-office!". Rediff.com. 12 April 2005. Retrieved 5 February 2016.