This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
0.5.0 / November 18, 2018
|Operating system||Linux, , Mac OS X, Windows|
luckyBackup is a free backup application. It provides a GUI based on the cross-platform Qt framework and is not fundamentally console based or web based as many of the clients from the list of backup software are. It shares the data differencing and copying tool, rsync, with BackupPC, and several others. It runs on any Linux or Unix based system which provides Qt libraries and rsync. The GUI is translated in many languages and is available in repositories of all major Linux distributions including Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE, Fedora, Mandriva, Arch, Slackware and Gentoo.
Awards - Distinctions
- 3 August 2009: 3rd place at the SourceForge Community Choice Awards as a "best new project"
- 2008–2010: Highest rated application at kde-apps.org
- "luckyBackup". LinuxLinks.com. 21 April 2014.
- LuckyBackup on SourceForge.net
- Avgeriou, Loukas. "luckyBackup". Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- "luckyBackup". openDesktop.org. 28 March 2014.
- "LuckyBackUp – Open Source Remote Backup for Linux Users". Online Storage News. 14 April 2010. Archived from the original on 17 April 2010.
- Open Source Software Directory
- freshmeat luckyBackup page
- HowtoForge: Creating Backups With luckyBackup On An Ubuntu 9.04 Desktop
- Full Circle Magazine: Netbook Makeovers, Cloud Censorship, and a Lucky Backup