|Hubs||Kunming Changshui International Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Fortune Wings Club|
|Subsidiaries||West Air (China)|
|Parent company||Hainan Airlines Group|
|Headquarters||Kunming, Yunnan, China|
|Key people||Ma Guohua (Chairman)|
Lucky Air (Chinese: 祥鹏航空公司; pinyin: Xiángpéng Hángkōng Gōngsī) is an airline based in the Xiángpéng Hángkōng Dàshà (S: 祥鹏航空大厦, T: 祥鵬航空大廈) in Kunming, Yunnan, China. It operates scheduled services from Dali to Kunming and Xishuangbanna, and plans to expand to other areas of China. Its main base is Kunming Changshui International Airport. The airline is one of the four founding members of the U-FLY Alliance.
The airline was established in July 2004 as a start-up airline known as Shilin Airlines.
In July 2004 it was reported that Hainan Airlines was investing 2.93 million yuan and providing three Dornier aircraft to the new company. An affiliate of Hainan Airlines, Shanxi Airlines, was investing 47.07 million yuan and providing a Boeing and a de Havilland Canada Dash 8 aircraft and Yunnan Shilin Tourism Aviation Co. would invest 1 million yuan.
On 23 December 2005, Shilin Airlines changed name to Lucky Air. It started operations with a flight between Kunming and Dali within Yunnan on 26 February 2006.
The airline is owned by Hainan Airlines, Shanxi Airlines and Yunnan Shilin Tourism Aviation. It has 263 employees (at March 2007).
The latest will be Lucky Air – the Kunming-based LCC division of the HNA Group and U-FLY Alliance. Lucky intends to deploy 787-9s to Europe and North America by the end of 2016.
The Lucky Air fleet includes the following aircraft as of March 2017, with an average age of 5.2 years:
|Airbus A330-300||1||2||32||260||292||2 to be sourced from Hainan Airlines.|
- "联系我们." Lucky Air. Retrieved on 26 August 2012. "云南省昆明市春城路296号祥鹏航空大厦"
- "KunMin Office." [sic] Hainan Airlines. 10 November 2007. "#204 Chuncheng Road, Kunming (left to the Honghe Hotel)"
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 3 April 2007. p. 107.
- People's Daily 29 July 2004
- "Lucky Air Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- http://avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=56880 Comair Aircraft configurations
- Official website (Chinese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lucky Air.|