Lucky People Center
The collective started as an underground illegal nightclub in the city of Gothenburg. Then moved to be based in Stockholm in the early 90's, forming a multimedia and musical collective. Lucky People Center were on tour from 1994 to 1997 and were playing on some major events around Europe during this time. The collective also produced the movies Information is free and Lucky People Center International.
Lucky People Center is supposed to be more of a loose constellation than a group, and the projects done under the name has various members. The member list is in the sleeve-notes of the album Interspecies Communication listed as David Österberg, Jean-Louis Huhta, Johan Söderberg and Skander Chand, while the movie Lucky People Center International is credited to Söderberg and Erik Pauser.
- It's Still Cloudy In Saudi-Arabia, 1991
- Rodney King / Live In The World, 1992
- Ubuuntu, 1994
- Sundance, 1995
- To The Space, 1996
- What Is It?, 1998
- International, 1999
- Welcome To Lucky People Center, 1993
- Interspecies Communication, 1995
- Interference, 1999
- Lucky People Centre International DVD can be purchased here.
- Live performance from Stockholm Water Festival 1995
|This article about a Swedish band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|