From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lucretia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lucretia is a legendary figure in the history of the Roman Republic.
Lucretia may also refer to:
- Lucretia (gens), a prominent family of the Roman Republic
- Lucretia Maria Davidson (1808-1825), American poet
- Lucretia Edwards (1916-2005), environmental activist and preservationist
- Lucretia Garfield (1832-1918), wife of United States President James A. Garfield
- Lucretia Peabody Hale (1820-1900), American author
- Lucretia Mott (1793-1880), American Quaker minister, abolitionist, social reformer and proponent of women's rights
- 281 Lucretia, an asteroid
- Lucretia, West Virginia, a community in the United States
- Lucretia (Casali), a painting
- Lucretia (Veronese), a painting
- Lucretia, a major character in the graphic series "Castrato", by Arkas
- "Lucretia", a song by heavy metal group Megadeth on their Rust in Peace album
- "Lucretia My Reflection" a song by The Sisters of Mercy on their Floodland album
- Lucrezia (disambiguation), includes Lucrecia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lucretia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.