|Born||24 August 1991|
|Partner(s)||Mario Falcone (2010–2012) |
Ryan Thomas (2017–present)
Lucy Mecklenburgh (born 24 August 1991) is an English television personality, model and businesswoman, known for her appearances in the ITV2 reality series The Only Way Is Essex, from 2010 to 2013. She later appeared in Tumble and Tour de Celeb.
The Only Way Is Essex
In 2015 Mecklenburgh released a clothing range with PrettyLittleThing and modelled in their advertising campaign. She also put her name to a collection for Ellesse sportswear. She opened her own shop, called Lucy's Boutique, and began a fitness business named Results With Lucy. In 2013, she was announced as a regular columnist for New! magazine. She is signed to Select modelling agency.
In 2014, Mecklenburgh also took part in the BBC One talent show Tumble with professional partner, Billy George. In 2015, her debut book, Be Body Beautiful, was published by Penguin. In 2016, she did a modelling campaign for Barry M.
Between 2010 and 2012, Mecklenburgh dated and was engaged to Mario Falcone, but this relationship ended in 2012. In 2017, she started dating actor Ryan Thomas, after they met participating in Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls together.
- "Tour de Celeb: the hilarious Louie Spence is the sole reason to tune in – review".
- "Last night's 'Tour de Celeb' reality TV show was cycling, but not as we know it – Cycling Weekly". 28 November 2016.
- Catterall, Ali; Howlett, Paul; Mueller, Andrew; Rahman, Grace; Seale, Jack; Virtue, Graeme; Wright, Jonathan (28 November 2016). "Monday's best TV: MPs: Behind Closed Doors, Tour De Celeb, The Last Miners" – via The Guardian.
- Reporter, Ashley Percival Entertainment; UK, The Huffington Post (29 July 2015). "Kirsty Leads Parade of Body-Confident Stars in Naked Women's Health Issue". HuffPost.
- "TOWIE's original cast prove reality TV can be a real money spinner". 2 October 2015.
- Garside, Juliette (24 June 2011). "The Only Way is Essex producer plans branded clothing range" – via The Guardian.
- Bourne, Dianne (16 June 2015). "Lucy Mecklenburgh designs range for Manchester's PrettyLittleThing fashion label".
- Nisbet, Megan (11 January 2017). "Lucy Mecklenburgh poses naked as she launches sportswear with a twist".
- Weinfass, by Ian. "Towie star Lucy Mecklenburgh tells Brentwood anti-fur protesters to "get a job"".
- "Louis Smith: 'Love was missing from my life'".
- "Your Fitness". Your Fitness.
- "LUCY MECKLENBURGH – Select Model Management". selectmodels.com/.
- "Lucy Mecklenburgh announced as new! magazine columnist". 16 September 2013.
- "Lucy Mecklenburgh Signs For Select Model Agency – MTV UK".
- "Tumble: Sarah Harding and Carl Froch join BBC celebrity gymnastics". 13 June 2014.
- Assistant, Rachel McGrath Editorial; Entertainment (10 August 2014). "'Tumble' Review: John Wows As Lucy Fails To Impress". HuffPost.
- WHSmith. "Be Body Beautiful: My Guide to a Healthy, Happy New You". WHSmith.
- "Lucy Mecklenburgh is the new face of Barry M Cosmetics".
- Reporter, Ashley Percival Entertainment; UK, The Huffington Post (18 October 2012). "The Engagement's Off!". HuffPost.