Lucy Peacock (actress)
Lucy Peacock (born October 4, 1960) is a Canadian actress best known for major stage roles at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in Canada during the course of over 25 years.
Lucy Peacock was born on October 4, 1960 in England. She is the daughter of theatre administrator David Peacock and Georgia Thorndike, niece of the actress Sybil Thorndike. She graduated from the National Theatre School of Canada in 1983.
Stratford Shakespeare Festival credits
Peacock began her association with the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in 1984 and over the course of 27 years and 60 productions (up to 2013) has played major stage roles in classical theater, including over 30 by William Shakespeare, as well as several musicals. 
- King Lear (2004) by William Shakespeare — Regan (Vivian Beaumont Theater, 4 March 2004 to 18 April 2004)
Credits at other theatres
Movies and TV
She is credited with 9 film/TV roles: As You Like It (2010, Audrey), Forever Knight (1996, Peggy Bolger), Goosebumps (1996, Mrs. Brewer), Kung Fu: The Legend Continues (1995, Marilyn), Demons (1995, Marilyn), 1992 Avonlea (1992, Amelia Sandhurst), Street Legal (1992), June Woodruff, The Comedy of Errors (1989, Luciana), Hangin' In (1983, Lucia, The Love Program (1983, Lucia), Der Opernball (1978, Marguérite).
Peacock is the author of a facetious book of poems entitled "Limericks by Lucy Peacock as The Duchess of Malfi - written as she lay dead on the stage" (2011).
- "Peacock, David". Canadian Theatre Encyclopedia. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-03-27. Retrieved 2011-05-27.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Encyclopedia, Canadian Theatre. "Canadian Theatre Encyclopedia - Peacock, Lucy". www.canadiantheatre.com. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- Stratford Shakespeare Festival Visitors' Guides from 1984 to 2013. Stratford, Ontario, Canada.
- "Lucy Peacock theatre profile". www.abouttheartists.com. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- Stratford Shakespeare Festival production history