Ludlow Parish, New Brunswick
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location within Northumberland County, New Brunswick
|• Land||1,016.66 km2 (392.53 sq mi)|
|• Density||1.5/km2 (4/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||1.6%|
|Time zone||AST (UTC-4)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC-3)|
Its population in the 2011 Census was 1,543.
Ludlow Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- West and south by the County lines; north by Southesk Parish; and east by a line running north and south from the mouth of Big Hole Brook.
Mother tongue language (2006)
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Ludlow Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Ludlow Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
- 2006 Statistics Canada Community Profile: Ludlow Parish, New Brunswick
|Stanley Parish (York County)||Blissfield Parish|
|Maugerville Parish (Sunbury County)|