From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ludo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ludo may refer to:
- Ludo (board game), a board game of the Cross and Circle game family
- Luděk Mikloško Czech football goalkeeper.
- Ludwig II of Bavaria, nicknamed 'Mad King Ludo', a king of Bavaria who reigned between 1869 and 1886
- Ludo Bagman, a character from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
- Ludo (band), a band from St. Louis, Missouri
- Ludo (Ludo album), the self-titled debut album by the band of the same name
- Ludo (Ivor Cutler album), a 1967 album by Ivor Cutler
- Ludo, a character from the 1986 film, Labyrinth
- Ludo, the primary antagonist of the Disney animated television series Star vs. the Forces of Evil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ludo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.