|Developer(s)||Gametion Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Publisher(s)||Gametion Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Release||20 February 2016|
Ludo King is an Indian free-to-play mobile game application developed by Indian studio Gametion Technologies Pvt Ltd, based in Navi Mumbai, India. Gametion is owned by Vikash Jaiswal. It is developed on the Unity game engine and is available on Android, iOS, Kindle, Windows Phone and Microsoft Windows platforms. The game is a modernization of the board game, Ludo, which in turn is based on the ancient Indian game of Pachisi.
Ludo King was released on February 20, 2016, on the Apple App Store, and has consistently ranked No. 1 in the Top Free Games Section of both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. It is the first Indian gaming app to pass 500 million downloads. Ludo King is played in 30 countries and available in 14 languages.
Ludo King is based on the board game, Ludo, which is derived from the ancient Indian game of Pachisi. The objective of the game is to move 4 tokens from the starting point around the board to the center of the board, also known as home. The first person to do this wins the game.
Ludo King has four modes: vs Computer, Local Mode (i.e. pass and play), Online Multiplayer (play with other players around the world) and Private Multiplayer (play with friends in private rooms). In the vs Computer mode, the player can play offline against the computer AI; in Local Mode, multiple players can play together offline; in Online Multiplayer, users can play with other players online but have no choice over who their players are; and in Private Multiplayer, a user can play with multiple players online and can choose the other players. Here, the players can choose to play with their Facebook friends on the online mode, and can play with up to 6 players in the local multiplayer mode.
Development of Ludo King
Before Ludo King, Gametion primarily focused on developing browser games for desktop users. In 2013, the company shifted focus to mobile gaming. It published several games, including Snakes and Ladders and Baby’s Big Adventure, but these were all average. The company rose to prominence with the release of Ludo King.
Ludo King is available in 15 languages – English, Bengali, Tamil, Malayalam, Bahasa Indonesia, German, Spanish, Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu, Kannada, French, Arabic, Marathi and Italian.
Ludo King introduced a new mode called Rush Ludo, which is a faster version of the game.
In January 2021, Ludo King launched a 6 player online multiplayer mode and Quick Mode. Ludo King also has released a five and six-player online feature.
Ludo King also utilizes Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Flentas Technologies, an AWS Partner Network Partner, to "build an internal multiplayer backend system to manage its increasing user traffic more efficiently and in a cost-effective manner."
According to POKKT, a leading mobile video advertising platform in India, Ludo King is one of the most popular games in India. The game has a DAU (Daily Active Users) of 10 million and 70 million monthly users. Since May 2017, Ludo King has topped the Google Play download charts. By September 2017, the game had been downloaded 120 million times, about 70% of which, i.e. around 100 million, are in India, followed by Indonesia, Pakistan, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, and Brazil.
According to India Times, "[Ludo King] attracted a new demographic of players (45 years and older) that had been relatively lower in India and turned gaming into mainstream entertainment and a social media alternative." This is primarily because Ludo King is available in local languages like Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, etc., thus attempting to target a large local audience.
Since Ludo King's launch on February 20, 2016, by May 2017, the game had been downloaded 50 million times on Android phones. The game is played "mostly by 18-35-year olds but also retirees. And on average, a player spends 15-16 minutes a day on the game." In 2016, Ludo King recorded four million installs and went up to 57 million in 2017, crossing 118 million in 2018.
In April 2018, in lieu of the Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data scandal, Ludo King was noted as being one of the fair apps among the top 5 apps on Google Play in India that did not seek excessive permissions on devices.
According to Vishal Gondal, founder of GOQii, Ludo King is one of the very few successful Indian games that is completely original and not "reskinned."
Ludo King is considered to be a popular game because of its "local multiplayer aspect" which allows up to six people to play on a single phone, each with their own dice. Its fascinating to see how seamlessly "it has penetrated the lower rungs of the socio-economic segment, galvanising a strata that hadn't warmed up to digital games".
Casual and hyper-casual games, like Ludo King, are "light on the gamer's system and have simple mechanics. They can be learnt through a short tutorial, or none, even by beginners. Also, quick progress gives a rapid sense of achievement, encouraging the gamer to jump from level to level."
Ludo King saw a 50-75% boost in audience during India's COVID-19 Lockdown, reaching the Top 5 Downloaded Apps in India between 25 March and 10 April 2020, with 9.5 million downloads. Ludo King's daily download figures changed from 150,000 in early February to over 450,000 in India by April 13, 2020. It saw a 142% jump in downloads between February and April 2020. In April alone, the game garnered 26 million downloads.
According to an AppsFlyer report, Ludo King saw a 100% surge in gaming during the Lockdown. The daily average time spent on the game increased from 32 minutes to 49 minutes. News18 reported that Ludo King had a "five-fold increase in traffic during the lockdown. It has more than 330 million downloads, with about 50 million daily active users." In May 2020, it was the sixth most downloaded game worldwide and its revenue was about $922,000 worldwide. In the beginning of May 2020, Ludo King had 251 million daily active users; the number averaged 40 to 45 million by June 2020. Gametion had to increase the server base from 8 to 200 servers to keep up with demand.
According to Sensor Tower, Ludo King saw 48.3 million downloads between April and June 2020, beating other popular games like PUBG Mobile, which ranked 3rd with 30.8 million downloads. According to Craig Chapple, Mobile Insights Strategist, Sensor Tower, "In February, the title generated 10.8 million downloads, while in April it accumulated 26 million downloads, an increase of 140.7%." Ludo King was one of the top 5 most-installed mobile games worldwide.
Ludo King originally had 80%-20% proportion for Advertising and In-App Purchase (IAP) revenues, which changed to 60%-40% for Advertising and IAP revenues, respectively by June 2020. About 50% of the revenue comes from India and 50% from outside of India like Indonesia, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Germany, the US and UK. The app gets "maximum traffic between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. during the day, and 8:00-11:00 p.m. in the evening". 75% of the audience is from India.
Ludo King crossed 400 million downloads on 16 June 2020.
According to data by Sensor Tower, Ludo King registered 1.52 million downloads between September 2 and September 5, 2020, across iOS and Android app stores, making it the second most downloaded game during that time. This boost came after the Indian government announced the ban on 118 Chinese apps, including PUBG Mobile. Ludo King was also the 7th most downloaded game on Google Play Store in August 2020.
According to Inc42, Ludo King is currently the most downloaded mobile game in India with 10.3 million downloads during the month of September 2020.
By the end of 2020, Ludo King had 32 million daily active users (DAUs), an increase from 15 million, while its monthly average users (MAUs) rose from 110 to 142 million. Due to the increase in the number of downloads and user interest in the game, Gametion Technologies, the parent company of Ludo King has earned $20 million in revenue in 2020.
Another Sensor Tower report states that "Ludo King was the most downloaded game in Asia region in the mobile gaming market, driven by its popularity in India. Interestingly, India accounted for nearly 80% of Ludo King’s global downloads in Q2 2021."
Currently, Google Play Store has rated this game 4.2 stars.
According to App Annie, Ludo King was the most popular game in India in H1 2021 by downloads. App Annie further listed Ludo King as 'top game in India in terms of overall downloads' for the whole of 2021. 
According to a Google Play Partnerships Vice-President Purnima Kochikar, 'Ludo King has become one of the most-played games globally.'  She further stated that, "Indian apps and games saw a 200% increase in active monthly users on Google Play compared to 2019."
In popular culture
Ludo King was one of the featured games at India's first ever mobile eSports event held at the CII's India Gaming Show in January 2018.
On 9 September 2018, Indian singer Mika Singh announced via Instagram that he was working on a video song titled "Ludo King." The song was launched on October 23, 2018. It is the 'Official Ludo Song'.
In August's ‘Mann ki Baat’ radio programme, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, cited Ludo King as an example of homegrown games and toys. He further spoke about various opportunities made in India's games scene in context to Ludo King.
In 2021, Ludo King started "Ludo King Show", a game show which features people playing Ludo King, while others can watch on both the app and YouTube. On 18 June 2021, Ludo King Show featured Vidya Balan on the show playing with 3 regular users.
- Ludo King won the Mobile & Tablet Game: Arcade/Casual (International) in Gaming at the 19th FICCI Frames Best Animated Frames (BAF) Awards.
- Ludo King was selected as Best Casual Game of 2018 on Google Play Store by popular vote.
- According to the Google's annual Year in Search: Insights for Brands report, Ludo King was in the Top 3 downloaded games in India in 2018.
- Ludo King was named "No.1 Game of India" by MidDay.
- Gametion Technologies earned the ET Startup Award 2020, with recognition as the Bootstrap Champ of 2020.
- Apple App Store listed Ludo King in the list of 21 apps for 2021 
- Gametion Technologies ranked Number 1 in the category of "Top 10 India Headquartered Games Publishers" in the Top Published Awards 2021 by App Annie.
- According to App Annie, Ludo King was Number 1 in its list of Most downloaded mobile games in India in 2020.
- Ludo King was the second most-trusted media brand among Indian kids with a Brand Trust Score of 65%, according to a survey done by Ormax Media.
- According to AppAnnie, Gametion was the number one Indian game publisher in terms of downloads.
- As of April 2021, Ludo King ranks among the Top 10 games downloaded on Google Play Store.
- Android Developers featured a story, "Ludo King goes from local to global", on its Youtube page.
- Shankar, Shashwati (2018-03-08). "Vikash Jaiswal: The man who developed a tired, old British board game for mobile phones". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-09-08.
- "The growing craze for online Ludo". www.hindustantimes.com. 2017-09-21. Retrieved 2018-09-08.
- "How a small Indian studio got 55 million downloads and 10 million DAUs in under a year". pocketgamer.biz. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- Sharma, Varda (2017-11-16). "Ludo in the big league". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "How Gametion drove 1 million installs in 25 days | Mobile Game Development | Unity". unity.com. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- Verma, Prince. "Online Games That Feature Indian Culture". www.dekhnews.com. Retrieved 2021-08-31.
- "Top Charts - Games - Android Apps on Google Play". play.google.com. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "Mobile Gaming: Playing on the go". The Financial Express. 2018-07-02. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "Apple Reveals 2020's Best Apps, Games on the App Store". NDTV Gadgets 360. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- Biswas, Ankika (2020-06-24). "Ludo may no longer be king in a post-lockdown India". ThePrint. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- "Can Ludo King thrive in a post-Covid world?". Hindustan Times Tech. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- "'Ludo King' Vikash Jaiswal on how Ludo became India's No. 1 lockdown game…". afaqs!. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- "Can India's Lockdown Gaming Craze Thrive in a Post-Covid World? - BNN Bloomberg". BNN. 2020-06-24. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- Tewari, Saumya (2021-01-08). "Ludo King's parent company clocks $20 million in revenue in 2020". mint. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- "Board game of the past Ludo has made a comeback". mid-day. 2018-10-21. Retrieved 2019-04-01.
- The TeCake Staff (2018-10-20). "Ludo King Review: The nostalgic board game now in your pockets". The TeCake. Retrieved 2019-04-01.
- Farkas, Bart G. "How to play popular board game Ludo King like a ... king". Download.com. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "Snake vs. Block, Ludo King, and Angry Birds: inside the enduring allure of hyper-casual gaming". 2019-04-01.
- Malhotra, Vanshika (2020-04-06). "Ludo King: Pass your time by playing Ludo online with friends on Android, iOS". www.indiatvnews.com. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "Ludo, We Still Love You". The Indian Express. 2018-11-04. Retrieved 2019-04-01.
- "Here's How to Play Ludo King With Friends Online". NDTV Gadgets 360. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "Ludo King: How to play online and offline with friends". BGR India. 2020-04-15. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "Ludo King rolls out new features to revolutionise gaming experience". Business Standard India. 2019-09-13. Retrieved 2020-03-04.
- "Ludo King rolls out new features to revolutionise gaming experience". ANI News. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "Ludo King Launches Voice Chat Updates and Share E-Greetings". PR.com. Retrieved 2020-08-15.
- "Ludo King gets new Quick Ludo and six player online modes, also allows voice chat while playing- Technology News, Firstpost". Tech2. 2021-01-11. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- Narrain, Aparna (2020-06-13). "Ludo emerges as the most popular game during lockdown". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- "Ludo King Gets Quick Ludo, Up to Six Player Online Multiplayer Modes". NDTV Gadgets 360. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Now 6 people can play ludo together online thanks to Ludo King's new modes". Hindustan Times Tech. 2021-01-09. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- Sindhu Hariharan (Jan 11, 2021). "Ludo King launches new features for shorter game time and more players - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Ludo King को 2021 में Quick Ludo Mode समेत 2 बड़े अपडेट मिले". NDTV Gadgets 360 Hindi (in Hindi). Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Two new features added to 'Ludo King'; Quick Ludo and five to six player modes". AnimationXpress. 2021-01-08. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Ludo King announces the launch of two new features to enhance gaming experiences". MediaNews4U. 2021-01-08. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Ludo King Launches Two New Exciting Features for an Enriched Gaming Experiences". www.digitalterminal.in. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "'Ludo King' creator Vikash Jaiswal shares its journey from idea to 500 million downloads worldwide!". AnimationXpress. 2021-01-15. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- "Ludo King aims to widen user base with new in-app features, gameplay - Exchange4media". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- "MongoDB Atlas Powers Half a Billion Players of India's Favorite Mobile Pastime, Ludo King | MongoDB Blog". MongoDB. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- Das, Sejuti (2021-01-22). "How Ludo King Made It Big During Pandemic". Analytics India Magazine. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- "AWS Case Study - Gametion". Amazon Web Services, Inc. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- "Ludo King, Subway Surfer, Temple Run Games, Jio Made India to Stand in Top 5 Mobile Gaming Markets: POKKT - MySmartPrice News". MySmartPrice. 2018-08-14. Retrieved 2018-09-08.
- Laghate, Gaurav (2018-08-14). "India among top 5 markets for mobile gaming". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-09-08.
- "India is gaming's next boomtown". VentureBeat. 2018-07-31. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- Nath, Ojasvi. "Looking To Invest In Promising Startups – Ludo King Founders". BW Businessworld. Retrieved 2021-08-31.
- Sindhu Hariharan (Dec 30, 2020). "Ludo King crosses 500 million downloads worldwide - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- Sheth, Hemani (9 January 2021). "Ludo King surpasses 500 million downloads worldwide, adds new features". @businessline. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Indian Gaming: 10 Trends That Show Online Gaming Is Booming In India". IndiaTimes. 2021-07-31. Retrieved 2021-08-31.
- "25 moments that shaped Indian gaming and esports". Red Bull. Retrieved 2021-08-31.
- "The Facebook Cambridge Analytica data scandal has brought the significance of data security to the forefront- Technology News, Firstpost". Tech2. 2018-04-14. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "Indian Gaming Studios Need To Up Their Game To Compete In Global Market: Vishal Gondal". Inc42 Media. 2018-12-16. Retrieved 2019-04-01.
- Ananth, Venkat; Barman, Arijit (2020-01-24). "By rolling the dice, Ludo hits a six but squares up the law". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- Chanchani, Madhav; Mishra, Digbijay (April 15, 2020). "Mobile apps' usage spikes in lockdown". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- Mihindukulasuriya, Regina (2020-04-22). "India's favourite apps in lockdown — Zoom, TikTok and Aarogya Setu". ThePrint. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "India's lockdown is making life hard for its most popular apps". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "Can Ludo King thrive in a post-Covid world?". Hindustan Times Tech. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- Hariharan, Sindhu. "Spotlight on desi games, Ludo King dethrones PUBG". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2020-10-13.
- "The Reset: Online Gaming Comes Of Age As India Looks To Escape Lockdown". Inc42 Media. 2020-04-14. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- Bora, Garima (2020-06-12). "A winner: How Ludo became the king of games during the pandemic". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- "Game Theory: Why Ludo King Has Become Such a Rage during The Coronavirus Lockdown". News18. 24 April 2020. Retrieved 2020-04-27.
- "How Ludo King became one of top 5 most-installed mobile games worldwide this April - Exchange4media". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- Sindhu Hariharan (Aug 13, 2020). "Spotlight on desi games, Ludo King dethrones PUBG - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-08-13.
- "PUBG is conquered by an old Indian game". TechRadar India. August 13, 2020. Retrieved 2020-08-15.
- Upadhyay, Harsh (2020-08-13). "India leads the downloads list for world's top 3 gaming apps". Entrackr. Retrieved 2020-08-15.
- "How Ludo King became one of top 5 most-installed mobile games worldwide this April - Exchange4media". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- "Dice it up". mid-day. 2020-05-29. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- Upadhyay, Harsh (2020-09-07). "Garena Free Fire and Call of Duty top gainers after ban on PUBG in India". Entrackr. Retrieved 2020-10-09.
- Sharma, Karan (2020-09-15). "PUBG India Ban: 4 Games that Witnessed Download Surge After PUBG Mobile Ban in India". MySmartPrice. Retrieved 2020-10-13.
- Mittal, Aarzoo (2020-09-17). "India biggest contributor to Scribble Rider and BrainWash's downloads in Aug". Entrackr. Retrieved 2020-10-09.
- "India's Mobile Gaming Startups Tapping The $1.2 Bn Market Opportunity". Inc42 Media. 2020-11-06. Retrieved 2020-11-29.
- "Ludo King eyes 5-10x jump in in-app transactions this year". Deccan Herald. 2021-01-08. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- "Casual online gaming is here to stay in India, may grow to Rs 169 billion industry by 2025: KPMG". The Times of India. June 17, 2021. Retrieved 2021-08-31.
- "Top Countries by App Downloads Q2 2021: India Dominates With 7 Billion+ Downloads [REPORT]". Dazeinfo. 2021-07-22. Retrieved 2021-08-31.
- "Ludo King™ - Apps on Google Play". play.google.com. Retrieved 2021-03-21.
- "India 2nd after China in mobile app downloads: App Annie". Business Today. 12 November 2021. Retrieved 2021-11-14.
- "Meesho, MX Player to Free Fire, the top apps in India for 2021: App Annie report". The Indian Express. 2022-01-13. Retrieved 2022-03-29.
- "Active monthly users of Indian apps, games soar 200% on Google Play in 2021: Official". Free Press Journal. Retrieved 2022-03-29.
- "Indian Apps Saw 200% Increase in Monthly Active Users In 2021 Vs 2019: Google". Inc42 Media. 2022-03-03. Retrieved 2022-03-29.
- "Google Play app downloads in India down 4.3% to 6.62 bn in Q4 2021: Sensor Tower - Exchange4media". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 2022-03-29.
- "Shah Rukh Khan and Aanand L Rai take ludo breaks between extensive shooting, see photos". The Indian Express. 2017-12-03. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma bond over ludo on sets of Aanand L Rai's next - Bollywood's Badshah Shah Rukh Khan's BFFs | The Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma bond over the game of ludo on the sets of Aanand L Rai's film". www.pinkvilla.com. 10 November 2017. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "'Mobile Gaming in India is only going to grow by leaps and bounds'". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "Mika Singh on Instagram: "Shooting for ludo king which we use to play in our childhood time now you can download on aap I'm sure you know what I'm talking about"". Instagram. Archived from the original on 2021-12-24. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- Ludo King: Official Song with Mika Singh, 2018-10-23, retrieved 2019-04-01
- Mika Singh | Rahul Dev | Vikash Jaiswal | Anubhav Anand | Launches Ludo King Song | Uncut 02, retrieved 2019-04-01
- "Mika Singh | Rahul Dev | Vikash Jaiswal | Anubhav Anand | Launches Ludo King Song | Uncut 02". Cinema Thagavallanguage=fr-FR. Retrieved 2019-04-01.
- "Mika Singh at the launch of his music album LUDO KING based on Indian Gaming Ludo App". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 2019-04-01.
- "Ludo King Official Account on Instagram: "For those who always win, and for those who always lose, our t-shirts do not discriminate! Official @ludo_king_game merchandise is now live…"". Instagram. Archived from the original on 2021-12-24. Retrieved 2019-04-01.
- "T-Shirts, Boxers, Mobile Covers, Backpacks Online @ The Souled Store". The Souled Store. Retrieved 2019-04-01.
- "Anushka Sharma plays Ludo with Virat Kohli & family amid lockdown; Says 'I am not losing, I am staying home'". PINKVILLA. 19 April 2020. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "'I am not losing, I am practicing social distancing' - Anushka Sharma after struggling in Ludo with Virat Kohli and family". CricTracker. 2020-04-19. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "HINDUSTAN by LUDO KING | MEET BROS feet. SHANKAR MAHADEVAN | KUMAAR -Independence Day Patriotic Song - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2020-08-13.
- "Modi praised online game 'Ludo King', calls it a good sign for 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat'". AnimationXpress. 2020-08-31. Retrieved 2020-10-13.
- "Ludo King Show - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- "Ludo King Holi 2021 Event Stars Sonu Sood: All the Details". IGN India. 2021-03-23. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- "Vidya Balan shared fun anecdotes: Says Ankit Bathla on hosting a show". IWMBuzz. 2021-06-18. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- "FICCI Frames 2018 BAF Award Winners Revealed". www.animationmagazine.net. 2018-03-06. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "FICCI BAF Awards 2018 Winner List" (PDF).
- "Best Android Games 2018 on the Play store". PCQuest. 2018-12-13. Retrieved 2019-04-01.
- "Best Casual Games of 2018 - Android Apps on Google Play". play.google.com. Retrieved 2019-04-01.
- "Google Play Lists 'Best of 2018' Apps, Games, Movies, and More". NDTV Gadgets 360. Retrieved 2019-04-01.
- "Believe it or Not! Ludo King Most downloaded game in 2018". The Mobile Indian. 2019-05-09. Retrieved 2020-03-04.
- "Midday: Partnered Content". www.mid-day.com. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "ET Startup Awards 2020: Bootstrap Champ Gametion is a game for all seasons & reasons". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "2020 Winners – The Economic Times Startup Awards 2020". Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "21 apps for 2021 : App Store Story". App Store. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Level Up Rankings". App Annie. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "Despite India ban, PUBG Mobile emerges as the sixth most downloaded game in the country in 2020". www.sportskeeda.com. 2021-01-14. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- "State of Mobile 2021". App Annie. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- Ambwani, Meenakshi Verma (10 February 2021). "YouTube, Ludo King, WhatsApp emerge most trusted media brands among urban Indian kids". @businessline. Retrieved 2021-02-17.
- "Hungama most trusted TV channel among kids; gaming and digital media keep kids glued: Ormax Report". AnimationXpress. 2021-02-18. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- "YouTube & Ludo King are most trusted media brands among Indian kids: Ormax Survey 2021 - Exchange4media". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- Mondal, Poonam (2021-06-17). "Online casual gaming to grow at a CAGR of 29 per cent over FY 2025, to reach Rs 169 billion: KPMG". AnimationXpress. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- Android Developer Story: Ludo King goes from local to global, retrieved 2021-11-14