Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ludus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ludus may refer to:
- Ludus (ancient Rome) (plural ludi), several meanings around "play, game, sport, training"
- Ludus gladiatorius, training camp for gladiators
- Ludus latrunculorum, a strategy board game
- Ludus duodecim scriptorum, a board game resembling backgammon
- Ludi, public games held for the benefit and entertainment of the Roman people
- Ludus (band), a British post-punk band 1978–1983
- Luduș, a town in Mureș County, Romania
- Ludus (love), a type of love/sex in the color wheel theory of love
- All pages with titles containing Ludus
- Ludus de Antichristo, a liturgical drama from the 12th century
- Ludus Tonalis, a 1942 piano work by Paul Hindemith
- Ludus Coventriae, an old name for the N-town mystery plays
- Ludus amoris (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ludus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.