During his office time he held the following departments:
- Department of Trade, Industry and Agriculture (1903)
- Department of Home Affairs (1904 - 1905)
- Political Department (1906) as President of the Confederation
- Military Department (1907)
- Department of Justice and Police (1908)
- Department of Posts and Railways (1908 - 1911)
- Political Department (1912) as President of the Confederation
- Department of Posts and Railways (1913 - 1917)
He was President of the Confederation twice in 1906 and 1912.
- Profile of Ludwig Forrer with election results on the website of the Swiss Federal Council.
- Ludwig Forrer in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
|President of the National Council
|Member of the Swiss Federal Council
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ludwig Forrer.|
|This article about a Swiss politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|