Ludwig A. Minelli
|Born||December 5, 1932|
|Alma mater||Zurich University|
|Occupation||Founder of Dignitas|
Ludwig A. Minelli (born December 5, 1932) is a Swiss lawyer. He is the founder of Dignitas, an organization that helps permanently ill people to end life in a manner which relieves pain and suffering. He is also the founder and general secretary of the Swiss Society for the European Convention on Human Rights.
- Minelli, Ludwig (2008). "Weshalb braucht es keine aktive Sterbehilfe?". In Robertson-von Trotha, Caroline Y. Tod und Sterben in der Gegenwartsgesellschaft. Eine interdisziplinäre Auseinandersetzung (= Kulturwissenschaft interdisziplinär [Interdisciplinary Studies on Culture and Society, Vol. 3]. Baden-Baden.
- Langley, Alison (February 4, 2003). "'Suicide tourists' go to the Swiss for help in dying". The New York Times.
- Wheatley, Jane (September 22, 2006). "LUDWIG MINELLI: Suicide missionary". The Times. Retrieved July 17, 2009.
- Gentleman, Amelia (18 November 2009). "Inside the Dignitas house". The Guardian. Retrieved 18 November 2009.
- "Assisted suicide in the view Europeans" (PDF). ISO Public. March 2013.