From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
22 November 1885|
|Died||24 January 1957
Ludwig Trautmann (22 November 1885 – 24 January 1957) was a German film actor. He appeared in 68 films between 1912 and 1953. He was a member of the jury at the 1st Berlin International Film Festival.
- The Priest from Kirchfeld (1914)
- The Brown Beast (1914)
- The ABC of Love (1916)
- The Marriage of Luise Rohrbach (1917)
- Ferdinand Lassalle (1918)
- The Eleven Schill Officers (1932)
- Trenck (1932)
- "1st Berlin International Film Festival: Juries". berlinale.de.
|This article about a German film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|