Ludwig von Sybel (1 July 1846 – 5 April 1929) was a German archaeologist.
Sybel was born at Marburg, Hesse, as the son of Heinrich von Sybel. He studied at Göttingen and Bonn and became professor of archaeology at the University of Marburg in 1877 and rector there in 1906.
- Ueber Schliemanns Troja (1875)
- Die Mythologie der Ilias (1877)
- Katalog der Skulpturen zu Athen (1881)
- Kritik des ägyptischen Ornaments (1883)
- Weltgeschichte der Kunst im Altertum (second edition, 1903)
- Christliche Antike (I. Einleitendes, Katakomben, 1906; II. Skulptur, Architectur, 1909)