|Frequent-flyer program||Miles & More|
|Parent company||Lufthansa Group|
Lufthansa Regional is a brand name for regional and feeder flights performed by two Lufthansa-owned airlines.
As of June 2015, Lufthansa Regional consists of two members, which are both fully owned by Lufthansa. They are based at Lufthansa's hubs at Frankfurt Airport and Munich Airport. It carries 10.5 million a year using the name Lufthansa Regional. Its predecessor was Team Lufthansa.
Lufthansa Regional flights are operated by two partner airlines based at Lufthansa's hub airports:
- Air Dolomiti at Munich Airport (also operates some routes under their own brand)
- Lufthansa CityLine at Frankfurt Airport and Munich Airport
- Augsburg Airways (ceased operations by October 2013 as the contract with Lufthansa wasn't renewed)
- Contact Air (ceased operations by October 2012 as the contract with Lufthansa wasn't renewed)
- Eurowings (until 25 October 2014 when Eurowings started flying exclusively on behalf of Germanwings)
|Bombardier CRJ900||14||21||84||all operated by Lufthansa CityLine; orders to be transferred from Eurowings|
|Embraer 190||9||—||100||all operated by Lufthansa CityLine|
|Embraer 195||34||—||116||10 operated by Air Dolomiti, 24 operated by Lufthansa CityLine|