|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Developer(s)||Eagle Interactive, R3M Infografica, REM 3D Models Bank|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc. (SSI)|
It is both a single-player and multiplayer simulation, and the player enters a career as a Luftwaffe pilot on five fronts when playing in campaign mode, but first has to successfully train on a Heinkel biplane. The fronts featured in campaign mode are Spain, France, Britain, Russian Front and the Western Front. In single-player mode each campaign mission may be flown individually and each of the five fronts has ten missions. In the Air Combat mode or menu the player can choose to have a skirmish with himself, an A.I. wingman and other A.I. opponents of several dozen chosen enemy aircraft.
Only Luftwaffe Aircraft can be used in Campaign or Single Player mode. In Multiplayer, Air Combat or Aircraft familiarization modes any of these flyable aircraft are available.
- Heinkel He 51 Nationalist Air Force (Spain),
- Messerschmitt Bf-109D Nationalist Air Force (Spain),
- Messerschmitt Bf-109E Luftwaffe,
- Messerschmitt Bf-109F Luftwaffe,
- Messerschmitt Bf-109G Luftwaffe,
- Messerschmitt Me-262 Luftwaffe,
- Polikarpov I-16 Republican Air Force (Spain),
- Supermarine Spitfire British,
- Bell Aircraft Corp. P-39 USSR,
- North American P-51 USA.
The flyable training aircraft is the Heinkel He 72 Luftwaffe.
Other A.I. aircraft featured in the simulation
- Republican Air Force (Spain)
- Nationalist Air Force (Spain)
- Luftwaffe (Germany)
- Thomas, Chet. "Luftwaffe Commander Review". Retrieved 4 June 2013.