Jump to navigation Jump to search
Luga may refer to:
- Mateo Noriel Luga, Ibanag revolutionary
- Luga, Germany, a place in Saxony, Germany
- Luga, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Luga Bay, a bay in the Gulf of Finland, Russia
- Luga River, a river in Novgorod and Leningrad Oblasts, Russia
- Luga language, alternative name of the Lungga language, a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken in the Solomon Islands
- 21919 Luga, a main-belt asteroid
- Luga (crater), a crater on Mars
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.