|Look up luger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luger may refer to:
- Arnold Luger, Italian luger
- Dan Luger (born 1975), English rugby union player
- Florian Luger (born 1994), Austrian model
- Georg Luger (1849–1923), Austrian firearm designer
- Karolin Luger, Austrian-American biochemist and biophysicist
- Lex Luger (born 1958), American professional wrestler and football player
- Lex Luger (record producer) (born 1991), American hip hop record producer
- Luger (film), a 1982 Dutch film written and directed by Theo van Gogh
- Luger pistol, a semi-automatic handgun
- Operation Luger, a joint military operation between the Canadian Forces and Afghan National Army in July 2007
- a participant in the sport of luge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.