Luh Ketut Suryani
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
Luh Ketut Suryani (born August 24, 1944) is the head of Psychiatry at Udayana University. She has written widely on topics ranging from meditation to Balinese culture. She is an advocate against pedophilia and is the founder of the Committee Against Sexual Abuse (CASA), an NGO based in Jakarta.
- The Jakarta Post - The Journal of Indonesia Today[dead link]
- Erviani, Ni Komang (24 July 2009). "Paedophilia a `real threat' for Balinese". Jakarta Post. Archived from the original on 15 October 2014.
- Suryani, Luh Ketut (2009). Pedofil : penghancur masa depan anak (Paedophilia, Destroyer of Children's Futures) (PDF). Pustaka Populer Obor.
- The Balinese People: A Reinvestigation of Character. - The Journal of Asian Studies, Vol. 52, No. 4. (Nov., 1993), pp. 1087–1088.
- Those Who Chose And Who Has The Call - Anand Ashram
- Child sex tourists taking advantage of post-bombing Bali poverty ABC - 10 October 2003
|This article about a person notable in Hinduism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|