Luis Eduardo González
Luis Eduardo González (28 October 1945 – 10 September 2016) was a Uruguayan political scientist, sociologist and polling specialist. He is a professor at the University of the Republic and the Catholic University. He has published, among others, in the Uruguayan Journal of Political Science, the Latin American Research Review, and the Mexican Journal of Sociology.
Magister in Sociology, Department of Social Sciences, Fundación Bariloche, Argentina, 1976. He holds a PhD in Political Science from Yale University, 1988. He lectures at Universidad de la República and UCUDAL.
Author of several specialized publications:
- Political Structures and Democracy in Uruguay, Notre Dame University Press, 1991.
- Los partidos políticos uruguayos en tiempos de cambio. UCUDAL/Fundación Banco de Boston, año 1999.
- "Turnover". Retrieved 25 January 2014.
- "UM - El adiós a un profesor: Luis Eduardo González". um.edu.uy. Retrieved 16 September 2016. (in Spanish)
- "Interview to Luis E. González" (in Spanish). EL PAIS. 2012-10-02.
- CV of Luis E. González
|This biography of a political scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a South American sociologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|