Luis Roberto García
|Luis Roberto García Díaz-Granados|
|6th Governor of the Department of Cesar|
August 15, 1974 – March 13, 1975
|President||Alfonso López Michelsen|
|Preceded by||Manuel Germán Cuello|
|Succeeded by||Guillermo Baute Pavajeau|
|2nd Governor of the Department of Cesar|
August 16, 1968 – September 28, 1968
|President||Carlos Lleras Restrepo|
|Preceded by||Alfonso López Michelsen|
|Succeeded by||Alfonso Araújo Cotes|
Luis Roberto García Díaz-Granados was a Colombian politician and two time Governor of the Department of Cesar. He also served as Viceminister of Labor and Social Safety under the administration of President Julio César Turbay Ayala.
Governor of Cesar
García's first term was as interim governor appointed by President Carlos Lleras Restrepo to replace his predecessor Alfonso López Michelsen for whom García worked with, as his Secretary of Government. He served as interim governor between August 15, 1968 and September 20 of the same year.
His second term was a full term appointment between August 14, 1974 and March 13, 1975, appointed by his predecessor and then President of Colombia Alfonso López Michelsen.
- Secretary of Government: Gustavo Casado
- Secretary of Finance: Eugenio Felipe Sanchez
- Secretary of Development: Lucas Monsalvo Villazon
- Secretary of Education: Amadeo Rodriguez Queruz
- Chief of Planning: Luis Eduardo Vides Gomez
- Chief of Judicial Bureau: Alfonso Daza Fuentes
- Secretary General: Mendelson Ruiz Vence
- González Díaz, Andrés (1982). Ministros del Siglo XX. Colección Presidencia de la República (in Spanish). 2nd Part. Bogotá: Imprenta Nacional. OCLC 253985471. Retrieved May 22, 2009.
- Romero Rueda, Flor (2003). Alfonso López de cerca. Colección biografías (in Spanish) (2nd ed.). Bogotá: Uneda. pp. 56–57. ISBN 958-96940-5-5. OCLC 53947710. Retrieved May 22, 2009.
- "Reseña Histórica de la Creación del Departamento del Cesar" (DOC) (in Spanish). Gobernación del Cesar. p. 10. Retrieved May 22, 2009.[permanent dead link]
|This article about a Colombian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|