Luke Abbott is an English electronic music producer from Norwich, Norfolk, with releases on Output Recordings, Trash Aesthetics and James Holden's Border Community label.
In 2012, Abbott was in residence at Wysing Arts Centre where he produced a site specific composition which is now in the grounds of the art venue.
- 2006: "b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b" / "Buckinghamshire's Rubbish, Let's Go Home" [OPR96]
- 2006: "(Prelude) We've Lost the War" / "At Pace" [OPR098]
- 2006: Repus Tekram [TA706]
- 2008: Tuesday EP [21BC]
- 2009: Whitebox Stereo
- 2010: Holkham Drones
- 2012: Modern Driveway
- 2012: Object is a Navigator
- 2014: Wysing Forest
- 2015: Music For A Flat Landscape