Luke Campbell (rugby union)
|Date of birth||October 2, 1992|
|Place of birth||Victoria, British Columbia|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||110 kg (243 lb)|
|School||Oak Bay Secondary School|
|University||University of Victoria|
|Rugby union career|
Luke Francis Campbell (born 2 October 1992) is a Canadian rugby union player who generally plays as a number eight represents Canada internationally and also currently plays for Canadian club Toronto Arrows. He was included in the Canadian squad for the 2019 Rugby World Cup which is held in Japan for the first time and also marks his first World Cup appearance.
He made his international debut for Canada against United States on 10 February 2018. He made his first World Cup match appearance against Italy on 26 September 2019 in Canada's opening match of the tournament in Pool B. The match ended up in a losing cause for Canada, where Italy thrashed them in a one sided contest by scoring 48-7.
- "Luke Campbell". ESPN scrum. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- "Rugby Canada announces 2019 Rugby World Cup Team; Final warm-up test match against USA set to take place September 7th at BC Place Stadium". Rugby Canada. 3 September 2019. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- "ROSTER UPDATE: RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019". Rugby Canada. 10 September 2019. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- "Canada v USA". ESPN scrum. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- "Italy thrash Canada to collect second bonus-point win". The Independent. 2019-09-26. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
|This Canadian rugby union biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|