|No. 40 – Herbalife Gran Canaria|
|Born||October 29, 1994|
|Nationality||American / Armenian|
|Listed height||6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)|
|Listed weight||259 lb (117 kg)|
|High school||Germantown (Germantown, Wisconsin)|
|NBA draft||2017 / Undrafted|
|2017–present||Herbalife Gran Canaria|
|Career highlights and awards|
Lucas "Luke" Fischer (born October 29, 1994) is an American-Armenian basketball player for Herbalife Gran Canaria of Spain's first division and the Armenian national basketball team. He played college basketball for Indiana University and Marquette University.
As a high school player at Germantown High School, Fischer was named Wisconsin Mr. Basketball, Gatorade state player of the year, and a Parade All-American. Fischer originally chose college basketball power Indiana. He played 13 games for the Hoosiers, averaging 2.8 points and 2.1 rebounds per game. He decided to transfer after the first semester his freshman year, ultimately choosing Marquette. Fischer was a significant player for the Golden Eagles, averaging 10.3 points and 5.1 rebounds in 24.8 minutes per game over his three-year career.
- Velazquez, Matt (December 12, 2014). "Luke Fischer's time has finally arrived at Marquette". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Goodman, Jeff (January 5, 2014). "Luke Fischer picks Marquette". ESPN.com. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Hunt, Michael (January 14, 2014). "Homesickness brought Germantown's Luke Fischer to Marquette". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- "Gran Canaria signs rookie center Fischer". EuroCup Basketball. July 9, 2017. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- "Armenia surprise in World Cup European Pre-Qualifiers". FIBA.basketball. Retrieved 2017-09-18.
- Velasquez, Matt (March 4, 2017). "Marquette center Luke Fischer caps senior day with proposal". USA Today. Retrieved July 11, 2017.