Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||Luke Keough|
|Born||August 10, 1991|
Sandwich, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||68 kg (150 lb)|
|2012||Team Smartstop–Mountain Khakis|
Luke Keough (born August 10, 1991 in Sandwich, Massachusetts) is an American cyclist, who last rode for UnitedHealthcare. He also specializes in cyclo-cross. Keough currently resides in Colorado Springs.
- 1st Kelly Cup
- 1st Tour of Somerville
- 3rd Overall, Harlem Skyscraper Classic
- 1st Old Pueblo Grand Prix
- 1st Wilmington Grand Prix
- 1st Tulsa Tough
- 1st Stages 1, 2 & 3
- 1st USA Crits Finals, Las Vegas
- 2nd Overall, Tour de Grove
- 1st Stage 1 Tour de Taiwan
- 2nd Sunny King Criterium
- 3rd United States National Criterium Championships
- 1st Stages 2, 3 & 9 Tour du Maroc
- "Luke Keough » UnitedHealthcare". Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- Schuster, Zachary (August 7, 2017). "Rumors & Rumblings: Two Weddings and an Engagement, Vos, Sweeck, PFP, Pendrel Star on Bike". Cyclocross Magazine. PFS Mag. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
Speaking of cycling power couples, Kaitlin Antonneau and Luke Keough of United Health Care Cycling [sic] will be tying the knot on August 19 outside Madison, Wisconsin. Antonneau is originally from Racine, WI and hence the wedding will have its own special Wisconsin flair.
- Malach, Pat (February 2, 2015). "Keough leads UnitedHealthcare sweep in Vegas". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved April 2, 2015.
- "Magner wins Sunny King Criterium". cyclingnews.com. April 2, 2015. Retrieved April 2, 2015.
- "Marcotte secures stars-and-stripes jersey at US criterium nationals in Greenville". cyclingnews.com. April 19, 2015. Retrieved April 19, 2015.
|This biographical article relating to American cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|