This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Luke Scheybeler is a British creative director and entrepreneur best known for his work in sportswear. He is the co-founder and former creative director of the cycling clothing brand Rapha. He is the co-founder of the running apparel brand Tracksmith. Scheybeler runs the branding consultancy Scheybeler+company and the brand incubator Future Classic.
Scheybeler co-founded Rapha in March 2004 with Simon Mottram. Scheybeler established Rapha's brand identity, style and product range, leading all creative output for the first 6 years. He led the design and development of the Rapha website. He designed Rapha's distinctive left arm stripe. He worked with photographer Ben Ingham to define Rapha's photographic style.
Scheybeler co-founded Tracksmith in Boston, Massachusetts in 2014 with former Puma marketing executive Matt Taylor.
Scheybeler worked with the Slipstream sports team Garmin Sharp on their branding and team kit design.
- "New sportswear line Tracksmith on the right track". Financial Times.
- Agencies are incredible hothouses of talent - which is why they must die, Marketing Magazine Article
- Rapha website
- Building a brand through creativity, Design Week
- Rapha, Creative Review
- Rapha responds to spoof website, BikeBiz
- The Life and Times of the Cycling Jersey, Radio Show
- Rapha logo blog post
- Finchs Quarterly Review Finchs Quarterly Review, undated. Retrieved 10 February 2009.
- Article on Timothy Everest Collaboration Coolhunting, 27-02-2009 Retrieved 5 March 2009.
- Article on Paul Smith Collaboration Coolhunting, 09-07-2007 Retrieved 7 March 2009.
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|