||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Luke Scheybeler is a British creative director and entrepreneur best known for his work in sportswear. He is the co-founder and former creative director of the cycling clothing brand Rapha. He is the co-founder of the running apparel brand Tracksmith. Scheybeler runs the branding consultancy Scheybeler+company and the brand incubator Future Classic. 
Scheybeler co-founded Rapha in March 2004 with Simon Mottram. Scheybeler established Rapha's brand identity, style and product range, leading all creative output for the first 6 years. He led the design and development the Rapha website. He designed Rapha's distinctive left arm stripe. He worked with photographer Ben Ingham to define Rapha's photographic style.
Scheybeler co-founded Tracksmith in Boston, Massachusetts in 2014 with former Puma marketing executive Matt Taylor.
Scheybeler worked with the Slipstream sports team Garmin Sharp on their branding and team kit design.
- "New sportswear line Tracksmith on the right track". Financial Times.
- "The Interview: Luke Scheybeler". The Washing Machine Post.
- Agencies are incredible hothouses of talent - which is why they must die, Marketing Magazine Article
- Rapha website
- Building a brand through creativity, Design Week
- Rapha, Creative Review
- Rapha responds to spoof website, BikeBiz
- The Life and Times of the Cycling Jersey, Radio Show
- Rapha logo blog post
- Finchs Quarterly Review Finchs Quarterly Review, undated. Retrieved 10 February 2009.
- Article on Timothy Everest Collaboration Coolhunting, 27-02-2009 Retrieved 5 March 2009.
- Article on Paul Smith Collaboration Coolhunting, 09-07-2007 Retrieved 7 March 2009.
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|