Lukovë is a village and a former municipality in the Vlorë County, southern Albania. At the 2015 local government reform it became a subdivision of the municipality Himarë. The population at the 2011 census was 2,916. The municipal unit consists of the villages Lukovë, Borsh, Fterrë, Çorraj, Piqeras, Sasaj, Qazim Pali, Shën Vasil (Shënvasi) and Nivicë.
- Nafiz Bezhani, jurist, politician and writer.
- Dimitrios Doulis (1865–1928), minister of military affairs of the Autonomous Republic of Northern Epirus, from Nivice.
- Muzafer Korkuti, archaeologist and Vice President of the Academy of Sciences of Albania
- Vasil Laçi (1922–1941), Albanian patriot who attempted to kill in 1941 Victor Emmanuel III, then King of Italy and Shefqet Bej Vërlaci, then Prime Minister of Albania
- Jakup Mato, head of Centre of Art Studies of the Academy of Sciences of Albania.
- Niphon Kausokalybites, monk and saint of the Eastern Orthodox Church
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lukova.
||Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Lukove.