This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lull was conceived in late 1991 in an attempt to create music that would stretch, if not forsake entirely, the structures of conventional music by developing and exploring sound without beats. Harris' initial foray as Lull into low frequency sound exploration was issued in late 1992 under the title Dreamt About Dreaming on the respected underground Sentrax label. In between his Scorn commitments, Harris continued to develop Lull by recording and releasing scores of 7's and compilation tracks, as well as two more full-lengths that each punctuated another stage of his progression.
Lull favors sombre, minimalistic drones that create a dark, other-worldly atmosphere. Its sound is generally amusical, and very experimental. A similar-sounding album entitled Somnific Flux was recorded by Harris and Bill Laswell in 1995.
- 1992 - Dreamt About Dreaming
- 1993 - Journey Through Underworlds
- 1994 - Cold Summer
- 1996 - Continue
- 1997 - Way Through Staring
- 1998 - Moments
- 2001 - Brook (with Origami Arktika)
- 2008 - Like a Slow River
- 1994 - Chime / Gerbarra
- 1994 - Silenced / Outerbounds
- 1994 - Echoed Currents / Shooting Star Crash
- 1994 - The Passing / Iceberg
- 1995 - Time Box
- 2003 - Franziska Baumann eternal ice melts
- 2006 - Franziska Baumann eternal ice melts
- 2003 - They're Coming Out Of The Walls
- 2004 - Collected
- 2006 - Just Below Wixford (on Nekton Falls)
- 2008 - The Gulley (on Fabriksampler V2)
They're Coming Out Of The Walls and Collected are compilations of previously released material.