Lullaby (2014 film)
|Directed by||Andrew Levitas|
|Produced by||Cary Brokaw|
|Written by||Andrew Levitas|
|Edited by||Julie Monroe|
|Distributed by||ARC Entertainment|
Lullaby is a 2014 American drama film written and directed by Andrew Levitas, and starring Garrett Hedlund, Richard Jenkins, Anne Archer, Jessica Brown Findlay, Amy Adams, Jessica Barden, Terrence Howard, and Jennifer Hudson. The movie explores the right-to-die issues of a cancer stricken Jewish patriarch who has decided to stop taking his medication and turn off his life support machines, and how his decision affects his family members' relationships with him and with each other.
- Garrett Hedlund as Jonathan
- Richard Jenkins as Robert
- Anne Archer as Rachel
- Jessica Brown Findlay as Karen
- Amy Adams as Emily
- Jessica Barden as Meredith
- Terrence Howard as Dr. Crier
- Jennifer Hudson as Nurse Carrie
- Daniel Sunjata as Officer Ramirez
- Frankie Shaw as Janice
- Darren Le Gallo as Ethan
- Maddie Corman as Beth
- Anne Vyalitsyna as Brooke
- Sterling Jerins as Young Karen
- Robert Bogue as Steven Lavipour
- Zac Ballard as Nicholas
On February 6, 2014, ARC Entertainment announced that they have acquired all the North American distribution rights to the film.
- McClintock, Pamela (May 19, 2012). "Cannes 2012". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved October 7, 2013.
- Sneider, Jeff (February 6, 2014). "Garrett Hedlund, Amy Adams Drama Lullaby Acquired by ARC Entertainment". TheWrap.com. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- "Lullaby (2014)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- "Lullaby". Metacritic. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|