Lumbatan, Lanao del Sur
Map of Lanao del Sur with Lumbatan highlighted
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Province||Lanao del Sur|
|• Mayor||Allan "Bombi" Ismael Lao|
|• Total||158.39 km2 (61.15 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||120/km2 (310/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)63|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Electorate||10,813 voters as of 2016|
The town has a full view of Mount Makaturing.
Lumbatan is politically subdivided into 21 barangays.
- Gandamatu (not included).
- Bayasungen (Raya Macadar)
- Budi (Lake side of the Ranau)
- Lumbac Bacayawan (Lumbac Macadar / Aman village)
- Sugoda Tambac (not included)
- Macadar (Gandamatu City, Poblacion).
- Madaya (Tambac City), poblacion, (Sulayman Village).
- Minanga Macadar
- Poblacion (Lumbatan)
- Tambac Oriental
- Tambac Occidental (not included)
- Bubong Macadar
- Penaring (Lilod a Macadar)
Macadar, the old town of Lumbatan, Province of Sultan Mardan. 2nd District in Lanao del Sur, (not use or not confirmed). ;Sultan Mardan in Macadar, was among to the 15th century rulers of the Sultanates of Lanao.
In 2005, nine barangays of Lumbatan were made into Lumbaca-Unayan, a separate municipality.
Barangay Ligue was created out of barangay Pantar in pursuant to Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 79 dated 27 October 1998, which was ratified through a plebiscite conducted by the COMELEC on March 25, 2006.
|Population census of Lumbatan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- maraming nakatira dito sa Barit de Gandamatu
- Txt msg Province of Sultan Mardan is also recommendation by the elders people of Unayan (i.g. General Mamarinta Lao and judge Mama Busran)
- National Statistical Coordination Board (2006-04-27). "2006 Factsheet". Retrieved 2006-06-24.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Lanao del Sur". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System