|Look up lumiere or lumière in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lumière is French for light.
Lumiere, Lumière or Lumieres may refer to:
- Auguste and Louis Lumière, French early filmmakers
- Lumières, a philosophical movement in the Age of Enlightenment
- Lumière (Kiddy Grade), one of the two main characters of the 2002 anime series Kiddy Grade
- Lumiere, a character in Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Lumière (restaurant), a restaurant in Vancouver, Canada
- Lumiere (skyscraper), a proposed skyscraper development in Leeds, England
- Lumières Award, an annual French film awards ceremony
- Lumière Award (film festival award), an award presented at the Lumière Film Festival
- LUMIERE, an online database of admission results for films released in Europe
- Lumière (film), 1976 French drama film
- Lumiere (horse), a racehorse
- Lumiere festival, the UK's largest light festival
- Lumiere TV, a premium television service available in Cyprus, that broadcasts movies and series
- Télé Lumière, a Christian television station in Lebanon and the Arab World. Also affiliate station Noursat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lumière.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.