|Food type||French, Canadian, North American|
|Street address||2551 West Broadway|
|Postal code/ZIP||V6K 2E9|
|Reservations||Not required, but recommended|
Lumière was a restaurant on West Broadway in the Kitsilano neighbourhood of Vancouver, Canada. It was founded by Rob Feenie and Ken Wai in 1995, Feenie up until 2007 was the owner and chef chef. Feenie left the restaurant after a falling-out with his business partners.
- Zagat 2006 - July 2, 2006
- Most Popular Restaurant, Vancouver
- AAA - 2005, 2006
- 5 Diamond Award
- Mobile Travel Guide - 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001
- 4 Stars
- Traditions et Qualitè - 2004
- Relais & Châteaux - 2000
- Relais Gourmands
- Best Restaurant 2006 - April 27, 2006
- Vancouver Magazine - 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997
- Critic's Poll Gold Award for Best French Restaurant
- Iron Chef America - 2005
- Champion of "Battle Crab"
- DiRona - 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001
- Award of Excellence
- Gold Medal Plates - 2004
- Voter’s Favorite- Gold Medal Dish
- Vancouver Magazine - 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997
- Critic’s Poll Gol Award for Restaurant of the Year
- Vancouver Magazine - 2003
- Critic’s Poll - Chef of the Year
- Vancouver Magazine - 2000, 2001
- Critic's Poll Gold Award for Best Vegetarian
- Vancouver Magazine - 2000
- Critic's Poll Gold Award Best use of Regional Ingredients
- Vancouver International Wine Festival - 1999
- Andrew Quady Dessert Competition
- Gourmet Magazine - 1999
- America's Top Table Reader's Poll - Top Food in Vancouver
- Pinnacle Award Canadian Restaurant of the Year
- Media Choice for Best New Restaurant
"The kitchen is unassailable on any level and Feenie is a serious chef whose passion for cooking comes through in every dish."
"Rare is the chef who combines raw talent, commitment to excellence, and heartfelt generosity - the requisites for operating a world class restaurant. Rob Feenie epitomizes that rarity and Vancouver is the richer for it."
"Lumiere is quite possibly the finest restaurant in all of Canada."
|This Canada-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|