From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up luminal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luminal may refer to:
- A trade name for the anti-epileptic drug phenobarbital
- Luminal (film), a 2004 film by Italian director Andrea Vecchiato starring Denis Lavant
- "Luminal", a 2004 album by Sounds from the Ground
- In biology, pertaining to the lumen, the interior of a hollow structure
- A misspelling of the chemical luminol, commonly used in forensics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luminal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.