From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up luminary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Luminary (astrology), in traditional astrology, one of the two brightest and most astrological planets: the Sun and the Moon
- The Luminary, Atlanta, Georgia's first newspaper (1846–1849)
- Luminary (Laramore), a public artwork created in 2008 on the campus of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- "Luminary" (Millennium), the 12th episode of season 2 (and 34th overall) of Millennium, which aired in 1998
- Global Luminary or Luminary – Rise of the Goonzu, a game on game portal NDOORS
- The Luminaries, 2013 novel by Eleanor Catton
- Festival of Lights (disambiguation)
- Kobe Luminarie, a Japanese light festival
- Luminaire, a light fixture
- Luminaria, a type of Mexican lantern
- Luminárias, a Brazilian municipality located in the state of Minas Gerais
- My Luminaries, a British alternative rock band, active 2004–2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luminary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.