This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lumpen is an American magazine published since 1991, whose editor-in-chief is Edward Marszewski. The magazine covers topics of local and global politics, art and music and is published in Chicago, Illinois, United States. The magazine is often published under themes such as 'makers' or 'comics'.
- Official website (magazine on lower portion of page)
- Bogira, Steve (2013-10-02). "Best Activist Hipster Magazine". Chicagoreader.com. Retrieved 2015-04-29.
- "Chicago's WLPN, the low-power FM movement and a new surge in radio". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2015-04-29.
- "magazine". LUMPEN. Retrieved 2015-04-29.
- "Vendor 'Mini Mart' and Special Beer Featured at Magazine Release Party - Bridgeport - DNAinfo.com Chicago". Dnainfo.com. 2014-11-19. Archived from the original on 2014-12-22. Retrieved 2015-04-29.
- "Independent Culture Art Politics Action" (PDF). Lumpen.com. Retrieved 2015-04-30.
- "Bridgeport's Lumpen Magazine sponsors comic-inspired, morbid art gallery show | TechNews". Technewsiit.com. 2013-02-03. Retrieved 2015-04-29.
- "Don't look back comrade, the old websites are behind you!". Lumpen.com. 2013-01-25. Retrieved 2015-04-29.
|This lifestyle magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.