From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lumper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lumper may refer to:
- Lumpers and splitters, slang for one who takes a gestalt view of a definition in various fields such as history, linguistics, software engineering, taxonomy, or liturgical studies
- A stevedore who unloads fish at British fishing ports, or formerly in Australia anyone engaged in loading and unloading ships' cargo
- Slang for a person who loads/unloads a semi-trailer
As a proper noun, Lumper may refer to:
- Gottfried Lumper (1747–1800), German Benedictine patristic writer
- An Irish Lumper, a waxy potato whose vulnerability to blight resulted in mid-19th century famines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lumper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.