|Industry||Cloud computing provider|
Infrastructure as a Service
|Founded||November 21, 2011 |
|Founder||António Miguel Ferreira|
|António Miguel Ferreira|
|Products||Cloud Server, Cloud Storage and Cloud Jelastic|
|Services||E-commerce, Cloud computing|
Number of employees
various national sites
Lunacloud was founded in 2011 by António Miguel Ferreira and Charles Nasser and launched its services to the general public on June 1, 2012cloud servers  and cloud storage, and Cloud Jelastic hosting.. It provides cloud computing infrastructure as a service, such as
Lunacloud has three base products — Cloud Servers, Cloud Storage and Cloud Jelastic. Lunacloud helps design, build, and operate workloads across both environments depending on the individual needs of the customer.
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The API is also compatible with the Amazon S3 API.
Cloud Jelastic (acronym for Java Elastic) is an unlimited PaaS and Container based IaaS within a single platform that provides high availability of applications, automatic vertical and horizontal scaling via containerization to software development clients, enterprise businesses, DevOps, System Admins, Developers
Lunacloud headquarters are in Lisbon.
Customer service centers
- "About". Lunacloud. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- "Cloud Servers". Lunacloud. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- "Cloud Storage". Lunacloud. Archived from the original on 2015-04-25. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- "Cloud Jelastic". Lunacloud. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- Judge, Peter (2012-07-19). "How big is a piece of cloud". Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- Rodrigues, Thoran (2012-08-07). "Side-by-side comparisons of IaaS service providers". Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- "Lunacloud, Amazon EC2, and Rackspace Cloud Compared | Cloud Spectator". Cloud Spectator. Retrieved 2017-03-28.