(Redirected from Lunar Lander)
Examples of lunar landers or programs to design lunar landers include:
- Lunar Lander (space mission), an ESA mission to send an autonomous lander to the moon
- Lunar Lander Challenge, a competition to produce VTVL vehicles with sufficient delta-v to fly from the Moon to orbit
- Apollo Lunar Module, used for the 1969–1972 human spaceflight program of the United States
- LK Lander, designed for the human spaceflight program of the Soviet Union
- Altair (spacecraft), a proposed spacecraft previously known as the Lunar Surface Access Module
- Luna programme, lander spacecraft used by the Soviet Union for robotic exploration of the Moon
- Mighty Eagle lander (previously called NASA Robotic Lunar Lander) current NASA program for developing a new generation of small, autonomous lunar landers
- Surveyor Program, lander spacecraft used by the United States for robotic exploration of the Moon
- Project Morpheus, a NASA research and development program whose test bed may evolve into a 21st Century lunar lander
- Taiwanese Lunar Lander Program, aiming to send a lander to Moon in 2018 as precursor to a lunar mining program.
- List of man-made objects on the Moon, a list of objects that have landed or crashed on the Moon
- Robotic Lunar Lander, NASA, 2010, accessed 2011-01-10.
- "Taiwan to make lunar lander for NASA moon-mining mission". Phys.org. Retrieved 11 August 2017.