|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
Lung Khung (Khmer: លុងឃុង) is a commune in Bar Kaev District in northeast Cambodia. It contains four villages and has a population of 1,828. In the 2007 commune council elections, all five seats went to members of the Cambodian People's Party. Land alienation is a problem of moderate severity in Lung Khung. (See Ratanakiri Province for background information on land alienation.)
In addition to the four villages listed above, the census recorded one household of four people outside the villages.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-06-08. Retrieved 2008-07-05.
- "Final Population Totals, Rotanak Kiri Province, 1998" (PDF). Cambodia National Institute of Statistics. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 29, 2008. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- "Official Results of the 2007 Commune Councils Election in Ratank Kiri" (PDF). [sic] National Election Committee, No 4.58/07 NEC.SG.PIB. April 18, 2007. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 2, 2008. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- "Land Alienation in Indigenous Minority Communities - Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia" (PDF). NGO Forum on Cambodia. August 2006. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 14, 2008. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- "Commune name: Ratanak Kiri (រតនគីរី)". Cambodia National Institute of Statistics. Archived from the original on June 2, 2008. Retrieved June 6, 2008.