Lung King Heen
|Lung King Heen|
|Head chef||Chan Yan-tak (陳恩德)|
|Food type||Cantonese cuisine|
|Dress code||Smart casual|
|Rating|| Michelin Guide 2008–present|
5 stars Forbes Travel Guide 2013
|Street address||Podium 4, Four Seasons Hotel, 8 Finance Street, Central|
|City||Central, Victoria City|
Lung King Heen (Chinese: 龍景軒; pinyin: Lóng Jǐngxuān; Jyutping: Lung4 Ging2hin1) is a fine dining Cantonese restaurant in the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. It is helmed by Chef de cuisine Chan Yan-tak, who came out of early retirement in 2002 for the Hotel.
- Li, Zoe (8 December 2009). "Questions for Chan Yan Tak, Lung King Heen's 3-star Michelin chef". CNN Travel. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Lim, Le-Min (2 December 2008). "Michelin Hong Kong Gives 3 Stars to 2 Restaurants (Update1)". Bloomberg. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Kühn, Kerstin (26 November 2009). "Four Seasons hotel sets world record in new Michelin Hong Kong guide". CatererSearch. Reed Business Information. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- Lam, Tiffany (1 December 2009). "Hong Kong restaurants to avoid right now: Michelin guide's newest stars, the complete list". CNN Travel. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "Winners of Hong Kong Best Eats 2010: The best of the best of our selection of Hong Kong's most noteworthy dishes and restaurants". CNN Travel. 18 October 2010. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Nancy Trejos (22 January 2014). "Forbes Travel Guide names Five-Star properties". USA TODAY.