Lung King Heen
|Lung King Heen
|Head chef||Chan Yan-tak (陳恩德)|
|Food type||Cantonese cuisine|
|Dress code||Smart casual|
|Rating|| Michelin Guide 2008–2013
5 stars Forbes Travel Guide 2013
|Street address||Podium 4, Four Seasons Hotel, 8 Finance Street, Central|
|City||Central, Victoria City|
Lung King Heen (Chinese: 龍景軒) is a fine dining Cantonese restaurant in the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. It is helmed by Chef de cuisine Chan Yan-tak, who came out of early retirement in 2002 for the Hotel.
In 2010, the restaurant's homemade XO sauce was listed as the 'Best condiment' on the Hong Kong Best Eats 2010 list compiled by CNN Travel.
- Li, Zoe (8 December 2009). "Questions for Chan Yan Tak, Lung King Heen's 3-star Michelin chef". CNN Travel. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Lim, Le-Min (2 December 2008). "Michelin Hong Kong Gives 3 Stars to 2 Restaurants (Update1)". Bloomberg. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Kühn, Kerstin (26 November 2009). "Four Seasons hotel sets world record in new Michelin Hong Kong guide". CatererSearch (Reed Business Information). Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- Lam, Tiffany (1 December 2009). "Hong Kong restaurants to avoid right now: Michelin guide's newest stars, the complete list". CNN Travel. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "Winners of Hong Kong Best Eats 2010: The best of the best of our selection of Hong Kong's most noteworthy dishes and restaurants". CNN Travel. 18 October 2010. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Nancy Trejos (22 January 2014). "Forbes Travel Guide names Five-Star properties". USA TODAY.