Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lunge or lunge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lunge may refer to:
- Lunge (exercise), a weight training exercise
- Lunge (fencing), the fundamental offensive fencing technique
- Longeing, also spelled Lungeing or Lunging, a technique for training horses where a horse is asked to work at the end of a long line
- Lunge (surname), a surname
- Lunge feeding, an extreme feeding method used by some whales
- "LUNGE", a song by Susumu Hirasawa from Detonator Orgun 2
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lunge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.