|Village development committee|
|Time zone||Nepal Time (UTC+5:45)|
Mahashila Gaupalika is a Village Development Committee in Parbat District in the Dhawalagiri Zone of central Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 2546 people living in 503 individual households.
Mahashila Gaupalika is one of the few VDCs in Parbat District that fully enjoys basic facilities such as electricity, drinkable water, road connection, education, communication and others. It has direct road connection with Pokhara and Kusma the later being the district headquarters. Vendors transport goods from Pokhara and Kathmandu. The majority in Lunkhu are Bramhin, followed by Nepali, Uchhai, Sunar, Pariyar and Malla.
- shree sagarmatha prathameek Bidhyalaya
- Shree Mahendra Jyoti Uchcha Mandhyamik Bidhyalaya.
- Shree Saraswati Prathameek Bidhyalaya.
- Deurali English Boarding School.
- Shree Chanaute Prathameek Bidhyalaya
- "Nepal Census 2001", Nepal's Village Development Committees, Digital Himalaya, retrieved 15 November 2009.
|This Dhaulagiri Zone location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|